Mark your calendars! Levine’s General Store presents the Gluten-free EatUP!—a pop-up market dedicated to locally crafted gluten-free foods. This special culinary event is sponsored by Levine’s General store and in part by Kimcheelicious—we bring the best gluten-free food makers to you. Taste, purchase and mingle over a cool libation; grab a gluten-free beer at the bar. There’s sitting room for chilling... inside or out-back. Meet our new merchants and our returning favorite vendors. This all happens on Sunday afternoons, June 1 and July 27, in South Slope Brooklyn at Freddy’s Bar. Hope to see you there, tell a friend!
The Gluten-Free EatUP! Spring/Summer
Sunday Afternoons on June 1 and July 13, 2014
1pm to 6pm
Freddy’s Bar and Backroom
627 Fifth Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11217
|More about GFEU
|RSVP on Facebook
Say hello to our new gluten-free kids on the South Slope block!
• Bija Bhar, spiced coconut, sesame and chia seed energy bars with a kiss of cayenne for GF peeps on the go.
• Nuts and Bolts, delicious GF granola isn’t just for breakfast anymore
• Ella’s Bellas, fine pastries and baked goods from Beacon NY
Welcome back our favorites!
• Polvilho Bakery, light, savory or sweet Brazilian snacks
• City Saucery artisanal tomato-based sauces are magic
• Gee’s Gluten-free Imports, outstanding Italian-made pastas, amaretti cookies and more
• Gone Pie has lip-smackin’ confections and chocolates... and of course pie!
• Levine’s General Store, Yum Pies (vegan hand pies) and delicious grilled cheese sandwiches!
• Kimcheelicious, vegan fine-aged Korean kimchee and chickpea ssamjang on rice