|The Gluten-free EatUP! June 1, 2014—photos by Povhilo Bakery|
Thanks to all who made The Gluten-free EatUP! a summer hit, and special thanks to Amanda Placensia of News 12 Interactive for the wonderful media bump! GFEU returns to Freddy’s Bar on Sunday, July 13. More vendors, more GF foods and more good times. The Gluten-free EatUP! is an event sponsored by Levine’s General Store, a provisioner of fine gluten-free foods.
• Bija Bhar, spiced coconut, sesame and chia seed energy bars with a kiss of cayenne for GF peeps on the go.
• Nuts and Bolts, delicious GF granola isn’t just for breakfast anymore
• Ella’s Bellas, fine pastries and baked goods from Beacon NY
• Polvilho Bakery, light, savory or sweet Brazilian snacks
• City Saucery artisanal tomato-based sauces are magic
• Gee’s Gluten-free Imports, outstanding Italian-made pastas, amaretti cookies and more
• Gone Pie has lip-smackin’ confections and chocolates... and of course pie!
• Levine’s General Store, Yum Pies (vegan hand pies) and delicious grilled cheese sandwiches!
• Kimcheelicious, vegan fine-aged Korean kimchee and chickpea ssamjang on rice